What Her Valentine's Day Gift Really Says

The Practical Gift



What You Think It Says:
We've only been together for a short time, and I didn't want to intimidate you by getting you something lavish and expensive, so instead I got you something that you can actually use a few times until it breaks!
 
What It Really Says:
We've only been dating for a month.  There's no way I'm gonna empty my bank account for your gift just yet.  The item that you received from me was either a re-gift that I got from my weird cousin for Christmas, or it was right by the register at Walgreens, where I stopped to buy condoms on my way over to your place.

The Homemade Gift


What You Think It Says:
This is a heartfelt gift that I made with my own two hands. I took the time, effort, and creativity to craft something original for you because you're so unique. Also, we've only been dating for two weeks.
 
What It Really Says:
I just confirmed your suspicions that I might be mentally retarded.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top