Eri piccola

I'm listening the new Mike Patton album "Mondo Cane". It's one of the most ridiculous things I never heard...
This is the real old Pop italian music and this guy in particular. He is amazing!





T’ho veduta.
T’ho seguita.
T’ho fermata.
T’ho baciata.

eri piccola,
piccola, piccola,
così!

M’hai guardato.
Hai taciuto.
ho pensato:
"Beh, son piaciuto".

Eri piccola,
piccola, piccola,
così!

Poi,
è nato il nostro folle amore,
che,
ripenso ancora con terrore.

M’hai stregato.
T’ho creduta.
L'hai voluto.
T’ho sposata.

Eri piccola,
piccola, piccola,
sì, così!

Orch.

T’ho viziata,
coccolata,
latte, burro,
marmellata.

Eri piccola,
piccola, piccola,
così!

E cretino
sono stato,
anche il gatto
m’hai venduto.

Ma eri piccola,
eh già, piccola, piccola,
così!

Tu,
fumavi mille sigarette.
Io,
facevo il grano col tresette.

Poi un giorno
m’hai piantato
per un tipo spappolato.
T’ho cercato,
l'ho scovato,
l'ho guardato,
s’è squagliato.

Quattro schiaffi t’ho servito,
Tu mi hai detto:"Disgraziato!".
La pistola m’hai puntato, eh,
ed un colpo m’hai sparato.

A sì…
Spara… (bang).
Spara… (bang),
e spara… (bang)
khoff, khoff , khoff, khoff , (colpi di tosse)

E pensare che eri piccola,
ma piccola,
tanto piccola,
così!
______________


View thee.
Followed thee.
Did I stop.
Kissed thee.

were small,
baby, baby,
things!

Hast watched.
Did you remain silent.
I thought:
'Well, I'm pleased. "

Were small,
baby, baby,
things!

Then
is born on our crazy love
that
I think even with terror.

Hast bewitched.
Thought thee.
Have you wanted.
Did I married.

Were small,
baby, baby,
yes, things!

Orch.

Thee flawed
petted,
milk, butter,
jam.

Were small,
small, small,
things!

And idiot
I've been,
the cat
hast sold.

But you were small,
already huh, baby, baby,
things!

You,
smoked thousand cigarettes.
I
I was a grain with three-seven.

Then one day
hast planted
a type pulped.
Sought thee,
I found it,
I looked,
s'č melted.

Four buffets served thee,
You said: "Wretch!".
Hast pointed the gun, eh
and hast a shot fired.

A se ...
Shoot ... (bang).
Shoot ... (bang)
... and shoot (bang)
khoff, khoff, khoff, khoff, (cough)

And to think you were small,
but small,
so small,
things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top